Tuesday 29 December 2015

Get NYE Party Ready With The Bourjois Free Gift From Boots


I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and to those of you who don't celebrate it, I hope you enjoyed a few days off at home to relax! I'm sure all you beauty addicts out there are already planning your look for New Years Eve. (That's if you have anything planned, ahem, I don't!) Boots have got your back however if  you're looking for some new makeup for the upcoming celebrations. If you spend £15 or more on Bourjois cosmetics, you get this fantastic Bourjois Rouge Glamour gift set as a free gift.



The full sized products included in the Bourjois Rouge Glamour gift set are: a Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick in #03 Hot Pepper, a Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow in #06 Upside Brown, a Volume Glamour Max Mascara Ultra Black and a So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Polish in #24 Rouge Escarpin. Also included are instructions on the back to help you create the perfect party look, a nice touch I think!

I'm a big fan of Bourjois products, the liquid lipsticks are a particular favourite of mine and their eye shadows are always great quality. This is the perfect set to get you ready for New Years Eve, I'd hurry if I were you though as I'm pretty sure the promotion will run out soon! 


Ellie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig