Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 12


We're on Day 12 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar which means there's only 13 days left, I really don't want it to end! I've probably said this already but I'm really impressed with the brands and products included in the calendar so far! Great sized products too, I already feel like it's well worth the money!


Today included a little bottle of Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, a 'light hydrating mist to refresh and enliven skin and senses'. I've actually never tried any kind of face mist but I've always like the idea of them. I'm not normally a fan of rose scented products either but I really like this, it's light and refreshing, not at all overpowering. The bottle's a great size for travelling too, it would really come in handy on long flights to give my skin a bit of a refresh. This one gets a big thumbs up from me!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig