Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 7


I completely failed at blogging yesterday, aka I left it to the last minute, got tired and fell asleep! So here's Day 7 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar on day 8 instead. Behind the door was a 25ml bottle of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue. I've never tried any Paul Mitchell products but my Mum is a big fan, so already I'm thinking that this is probably going to go to her! It's a thermal protection spray which protects and conditions coloured hair. I did balayage my hair in the summer but a lot of it has grown out, so as far as colour protection goes I don't really need it. I regularly colour my Mum's hair for her however so that just about confirms that I will be giving this one to her! It's a good travel size too, perfect for when she goes away.


Have you got the Look Fantastic Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig