Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 15


It's day 15 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar (10 days people, 10 days!) and behind today's door was a 50ml tub of Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask. At first I thought this was a face mask, it does't actually say on the front, but only after reading the instructions did I find out it was for your hair. It contains Prickly Pear Seed Oil which according to their website, 'is one the richest natural sources of vitamin E and antioxidants.


I don't ever use hair masks, is that bad? I am looking forward to giving this a try however and seeing the results it gives me. It's pretty expensive stuff too, it retails for around £51, so as I've said before it's great to be able to try brands that would normally be out of my price range.

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig