Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 8



It was another new brand for me to try in the Look Fantastic advent calendar today, Bubble T Bath and Body, hibiscus and acai berry tea restoring body lotion with antioxidant technology. It's a bit of a mouthful I know! Essentially it contains extracts of ingredients including hibiscus and goji berry which are supposedly very nourishing for the skin and also have antioxidant properties. It's also paraben, SLS and SLES free and is not tested on animals.


I'm not a huge fan of the frangrance I have to admit, it's a bit too sickly sweet for my liking but my Mum loves it. I think she'll be having this one as well as the colour hair treatment from yesterday! I do however really like the ethics of this company so I'll definitely be looking into trying some of their other products.

Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig