Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 3


Behind the door of  day 3 was a mini version of the ever popular Glam Glow SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment. I was very happy to see this today! I've tried a sample size of the Glam Glow YOUHMUD TingleExfoliate Treatment a couple of time and really liked it so I'm excited to give this
one a try. I've said before that I'm quite prone to spots so any sort of skin clearing treatment would be perfect for me. My only issue with it is that it contains licorice which I absolutely cannot stand, if it gets rid of my spots though then I'll put up with it! I can't really say much else about it until I try it but I know people have seen great results from this stuff. Seeing as it normally retails for £44.99, it's not something I'd really consider buying which is why it's great to be able to try it without shelling out that much money!

Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig