Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Calendar - Days 13 & 14



I've been pretty busy recently so I haven't managed to upload in a few days, so instead I thought I would put days 13 and 14 together.

So on Day 13 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar, behind the door was a Caudalie 30ml Hand and Nail Cream. It's a nourishing cream designed to improve dry, chapped hands and brittle nails, but is also an antioxidant and anti-ageing treatment. I always have really dry, chapped hands during the winter months and my skin is really sensitive to heavily perfumed products, so I'm quite picky about the hand cream that I use. This hand cream is very heavily perfumed and don't get me wrong it does smell amazing but it did make my skin sting slightly. I think unfortunately I'll be giving this one away to my Mum or my Sister.



Day 14 brought me a mini bottle of Monuspa Bali Massage and Body Oil, which contains Almond Seed, Sndalwood and Rosewood Oils. It can be used as either a treatment oil or a bath or shower oil, whichever way you use it, it's supposed to promote relaxation. I'm more likely to use this as a bath or shower oil as a little luxury treat once in a while. Looking forward to giving this a try though!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig