Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 4



It's 21 days until Christmas, (yay!) which means we're onto day 4 of the Look Fantastic Advent
Calendar. Today's treat was the Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Intensive Treatment, an oil enriched treatment for dull/damaged hair. I don't currently use any hair treatments and my hair isn't particularly dull or damaged, but I think it would be a really nice, luxury treat to use on my hair every so often. Plus I love the feeling of having really soft, shiny hair so I'm really looking forward to trying this!

Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig