Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 2


Day 2 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar brought me another brand I've never tried before, a Lord and Berry Skin lip gloss. I think there were a number of different shades available in the calendar, I got a dark red berry shade that's perfect for christmas. It doesn't have a name on it unfortunately, just a number 4863. I tried to figure out what shade it was on their website but I couldn't tell from the pictures!


It's a really thick consistency, almost like a liquid lipstick but not quite. The colour pay off is surprisingly good, not at all sheer like most lip gloss. The colour is build-able too so you end up with quite a vibrant colour. I'm not normally one for lip gloss, I much prefer my matte lipsticks but I do tend to get very dry lips this time of year. I think this could be a great alternative for me to wear for a Christmas party or something.

Have you got the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig