Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 5

Day 5 and it's 20 days until Christmas! I'm so impressed with all the products I've got so far in the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar, they've managed to get some really great brands involved. Today's treat is from one of my favourite skincare brands, it's a Ren Skincare Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask.



A quick look on the Ren website told me that this stuff is great if you have congested, acne scarring
or blemished skin. Well that's my skin in a nutshell so it sounds ideal for me. I've used quite a few different Ren Skincare products in the past but never any of the masks, so fingers crossed by the end of December my skin will be looking better than ever!

Do you have the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar this year? What do you think of the products so far?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig