Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 1




It's become a tradition now that each year I'm lucky enough that my Mum treats my sister and I to a beauty advent calendar. This year she bought me the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar, full of 25 day worth of beauty treats, HEAVEN! At £70 it wasn't cheap but with over £250 worth of products inside, I'd say it's a pretty good deal!

The calendar itself is beautifully put together, it feels big and hefty which is always a good sign and most of the doors are huge. It seems there are going to be some decent sized products behind them and not just tiny samples! There's lovely little rhymes on some of the doors too that relate to what's inside and a beauty themed 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' poem on the back! There are beautiful illustrations all over it too incorporating beauty products, as I said before, so much attention to detail!






A couple of people have asked me to post what's inside the calendar each day so if you're curious to know, make sure you check back here each day! Behind the door of day one brought me... a bottle of Morrocan Oil! Obviously Morrocan Oil is one of the most popular argan oil hair treatments on the market and I'm really pleased that it's the first product, it's something I've always wanted to try.


My sister absolutely swears by argan oil and it's really done wonders for her hair, it's never looked healthier or shinier! Since I coloured my hair in the summer, now more than ever my hair need extra moisture to help keep it healthy so I feel as if I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. It's a 25ml bottle which is one of the two bottle sizes they normally sell and retails for around £13.45.


I'm really impressed with today's offering from the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar. I've heard there are some really great products inside so as I write this I'm really resisting the urge to open all the other days! I don't want to ruin the surprise so um, it's not cheating if you open it one minute past midnight right? I don't think I'll be able to wait until morning!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig