Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 18


It's officially one week until Christmas which means we're on day 18 of the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar. Today in the calendar was a mini bottle of Pai. Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Skin Tonic. Pai products are made specifically for people with sensitive skin which is me! I don't know why I've never used Pai. products before, I guess I've never seen them in any shops. I'm gonna have a good look at all the products they have on their website now though!

The tonic is in a spray bottle which you spray all over your face after you've cleansed. It's formulated for combination skin and is supposed to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, by calming, toning and rebalancing. If this works for me then I can imagine this would be a product that I would definitely purchase.  

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig