Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 17


This month has flown by so fast, I can't believe it's the 17th of December already! Today in the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar was a Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara, which goes perfectly with the Magnifibres Mascara Primer from yesterday. I used to use the Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara all the time, they're pretty decent mascaras considering the price! I'm looking forward to giving this one a try too!

This mascara has a huge brush which is supposed to shape, plump and exaggerate your lashes. The bristles also flex in and out to prevent clumps. On principal it sounds like the ideal mascara for me, fingers crossed it lives up to my expectations!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig