Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Countdown - Look Fantastic Advent Calendar - Day 16


I hope you aren't getting too bored yet of reading these calendar posts everyday, not including today there's still 9 more to go! Behind today's door was something that looked very exciting, a full size Magnifibres Treatment Primer. It forms a 'perfect base' to make mascara easy to apply and contains Provitamin B5, Peptide Blend Hyaluronic acid to nourish and condition lashes. I'm really interested to try this, I especially like fanned out, seperated lashes so if this gives me that then I'll be very happy!


I've never used a lash primer before but now I have two to try, this one and the Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer. I'm thinking maybe I'll do another post comparing the two of them it that's of interest to anyone?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig