Saturday 22 August 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paints Review


There's no denying I'm a huge fan of Barry M nail paints, they have a huge range of colours, matte shades, gellys and glitters, they apply like a dream and they're so cheap too! They're pretty much the only nail polishes I use these days, the most recent additions to my collection being the new(ish!) Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paints. Normally I rely on my Sally Hanson Insta-Dry Anti Chip Top Coat to make sure my nails dry quickly but these Speedy Polishes promise to dry 'at lightening speed', cutting out the last step of a quick dry top coat completely.  


Apparently I can never have too many pastel polishes because I picked up the colours Lap Of Honour - a pale lilac, Pit Stop - a creamy grey and Eat My Dust - a pale cornflower blue. They're the stuff that pastel dreams are made of! 

Barry M have designed an 'innovative new flat brush' to make application even easier. I'm not the best at applying nail polish but this little brush is curved and lays flat against the nail making it easy to get a neat finish. Well look okay, I know my nails don't look great but they're a huge improvement on what I normally get them to look like so trust me on this one! I did a little bit of dotty nail art too which these were great for, being able to overlap the dots without smudging them. 

It took a minute or two for my nails to feel touch dry and around fifteen to twenty minutes for me to be happy they wouldn't smudge. They really stood up well against the chip test too. I've done housework, washed the dishes and bathed my dog in the last few days and despite not using a topcoat, there's not a chip in sight. Very impressed! 


The Barry M Speedy Nail Polishes get a big thumbs up from me, they're long wearing, take just minutes to dry and are so easy to apply. I couldn't recommend Barry M nail paints enough if you haven't tried them already, but you probably have! There are currently 15 shades to choose from, mostly pastel colours, but I've no doubt they'll bring out more autumn/winter appropriate shades in the coming months and I for one can't wait to buy them all!

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint - boots.com £3.99 

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig