Tuesday 2 September 2014

French Beauty - Hair and Makeup


If there were any one nation who's style I most admire it would have to be the French. They just have that whole effortlessly stylish "I just rolled out of bed like this" look down to a tee don't they? I'm hugely envious of  French girls who have access to their treasure trove like pharmacies full of the best products at affordable prices, no wonder they look so good. I think the key is that they don't try too hard, you should look like you've made an effort without it seeming like you've taken hours to get ready (even if you have!). 


To look like the French girls I tried to make my hair look a little like my favourite French goddess Bridget Bardot with volume at the roots, my grow out fringe split down the middle and the rest of my hair just ever so slightly messy. The makeup I kept simple with a creamy red lip, a soft pink glow on the cheeks and a little bit of contouring for those enviable gamine cheekbones so many French woman seem to have. Unfortunately I will forever be baby faced with my chubby cheeks but lets just pretend my cheekbones are razor sharp!

Products used:


My Favourite French Products:

What do you guys think of this look? What country's style are you most keen on? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig