Tuesday 15 July 2014

OOTD - A Girl With A Backpack

// Dress - Handmade Vintage Fair // Backpack - Primark (last year) // Necklace - Primark // Sandals - New Look //

Woo another outfit post, I'm on a roll! However, until I persuade someone with a bit of free time to take pictures of me in more interesting locations, it's just me with the self timer set in my back garden I'm afraid!

I'm totally in love with this dress I picked up at a vintage fair a few weeks back. Technically it's not actually vintage... but I love it all the same! The girl who sold it to me makes all the dresses on her stall by hand in the most amazing array of fabrics I have ever seen. I'm not kidding, there was so many beautiful colours and patterns I could have taken them all home and just had a wardrobe full of tea dresses, one for each day! 

This 60's style geometric print was what really caught my eye, it's easy to just throw on on a warm day when I want to feel comfortable but don't feel like dressing up much. This is pretty much a typical summer outfit for me on days when I'm just running errands and generally having a lazy day. I paired it up with this cute leather/canvas backpack I found at the back of my Sister's wardrobe, white sandals from New Look that literally go with everything, and finished off with my favourite orange lipstick that for some reason appears red in every picture (It's Sleek 'Papaya Punch' if you're interested!). I'm also wearing a really cute gold necklace from Primark but unfortunately you can't really see it, you'll just have to take my word that it's awesome. 

I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned Lou Lou's Vintage fair here on my blog but in case you missed it, go take a look at their facebook page. They hold fairs all over the UK so you're bound to found one or two  held near you.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig