Tuesday 24 June 2014

OOTD - Borrowed From My Sister

// Necklace - PRIMARK // T shirt - ZARA // Shorts - VINTAGE // Bag - PRIMARK // Sandals - PRIMARK // 


For as long as I can remember my sister and I have shared pretty much everything we own. That includes clothes, shoes, bags, basically the entire contents of our wardrobes, sometimes we'll even buy things with the view of sharing it between us because that's just what we've always done. We have our own individual styles and yet I love that we can both wear the same thing but style it up in completely different ways.

So of course I borrowed some things from her for this outfit, the gorgeous white, aqua blue and lilac bag which matched perfectly with my lilac top and blue sandals, as well as the chunky gold necklace to add a bit of interest to the neckline of an otherwise plain top. Just as a side note, I bought this top in the Zara sale for just £9.99, there's some serious bargains to be had there so make sure you go take a look before all the good stuff has gone!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig