Monday 9 June 2014

N.O.T.D - Daisy Nail Art


I thought I'd do a quick post about this really easy daisy inspired nail art I did on my sister's nails at the weekend, how cute are those little flowers! I used my new dotting tool which came with the Ciate Nail Lab I recently purchased, I will most definitely be doing a post about the Nail Lab soon so keep an eye out for it.

I used the larger end of the dotting tool to place a yellow dot in the middle and then placed the same sized white dots around the edge of the yellow finished off with another dot of yellow on top. Honestly this couldn't be easier, you don't even need a dotting tool to try it, you could just as easily used the rounded end of a bobby pin or the flat end of a cocktail stick, both of which I've used successfully in the past for creating nail art. I kept it simple but you could add polka dots, stripes or try it with different colours, there's endless possibilities with this.


What I used:
Ciate Dotting Tool
SinfulColors Cream Nail Enamel 'Island Coral' - £1.99 boots.com
Barry M Nail Paint 'Matte White' - £2.99 boots.com
Seventeen Quicker Slicker Nail Polish 'Lemon Tart' - £2.99 boots.com

Let me know what you think below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig