Monday 16 June 2014

HUGE Summer Shoe Haul


It seems I've gone a bit shoe crazy lately, I honestly didn't realise how many pairs of shoes I'd bought in the last two weeks until I brought them all together for this post. In my defence though, most of my old shoes are either falling apart or are so stretched out that they no longer fit so really it was long over due. 

As well as all that, I'm going on holiday in a few weeks (yay!) so I really needed to get a couple of pairs of sandals for during the day and some summery heels to wear in the evenings that would withstand cobbled streets.
I went for quite neutral colours to make it easier to decide what shoes to take with me as I figured they'll go with more outfits and I can get more wear out of them. I don't know about you but I find it so difficult choosing what to pack in my suitcase, suddenly I can't be without any of the shoes I own for two weeks and I end up taking way too many! Anyone else do this?! 







What do you think of what I've bought? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig