Monday 12 May 2014

I Don't Like Mondays

So you may have seen my previous post on Saturday where I mentioned just a few of the things that never fail to put a smile on my face, well now it's Monday, eurgh! Back to school, back to work, whatever it means for you, Mondays SUCK! However, there are a few more things that annoy me even more than Mondays: 

image source - we heart it
The fact that 3 day weekends don't exist.


image source - we heart it
The days when I worry about EVERYTHING.


image source - we heart it
People with no common sense.


image source - we heart it
Waking up early.


image source - we heart it
When an amazing book ends.


image source - we heart it
It not being acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast.

image source - we heart it
When my cat bites me. Then lets me pet him. Then bites me again. I fall for it every time. 


image source - we heart it
Charging my phone overnight then realising it wasn't plugged in.

Do you know what though, those things don't really make me sad because a, I pretty much have everything I could ever ask for including amazing friends and family, b, I live in a free country and c, pictures like this exist...

image source - we heart it

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig