Tuesday 15 April 2014

Spring Nail Colours


Essie, Ciate and Barry M are my favourite nail polish brands at the moment so I thought I'd share my favourite Spring colours from my already over flowing collection. I have literally tons of nail polishes, far more than any one girl would ever need! I could have included far more colours but I managed to cut it down and these ones I've picked are my absolute favourites that I wore all through last Spring/Summer and will continue to do so this year too. 

Each year Spring comes around I really look forward to being able to start wearing gorgeous, bright colours. Don't get me wrong I love wearing rich, jewel toned polishes for Autumn/Winter but I just love pretty pastel shades even more. Who can resist a baby blue or a dusky lilac adorning your fingertips? Not me! 


// Ciate Ferris Wheel £9.00 // Ciate Kiss Chase £9.00 //


// Essie Mint Candy Apple £7.99 // Essie E-nuf Is E-Nuf £7.99 //

 

// Barry M Gelly Blueberry £3.99 // Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear £3.99 //

I'm supposed to be staying away from nail polish for a few weeks to let my nails breathe as they're really not in the best condition at the moment. I think having the central heating on every day since October has really dried them out and they're all flaky, if anyone knows how I can fix this then please let me know! I still can't help myself from painting them though, it's a little relaxing hobby I get to do every few days plus it gives me an excuse to sit and do nothing for an hour afterwards. (I'm sure those that know me would say I don't need an excuse however!)

I'd love some recommendations for more affordable nail polish brands (besides Barry M) or even of any shades you think I might like so if you have any, make sure to let me know in the comments below.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig