Monday 17 March 2014

Spring Makeup Haul


Now that we're finally coming up to Spring (woo hoo!) I thought it was about time I gave my makeup bag a 'Spring Clean' and tried out some new products. The fact that Boots is still holding their 3 for 2 deal across all makeup just helped persuade me more that it was a good idea. Honestly, what makeup addict could resist such a good deal!? Not all of this is for me however, my sister picked up the Bourjois CC cream, the Revlon Colour Rush Balm and the Rimmel nail polish to try out too.


L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - £8.99 boots.com This is my favourite mascara at the moment, it instantly gives me fuller, longer looking lashes with just one coat.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum 'Vanilla' - £10.99 boots.com I've heard many a good things about this foundation, I'm hoping it will live up to my expectations for something which is lighter coverage, expect a review soon!

Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour CC Cream - £9.99 boots.com One of my sister's buys, she is lucky enough to have pretty much perfect skin so she's ditching the foundation and giving this a try. Hopefully I can get her thoughts on it and review it.

Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot - £12 boots.com I've used this before but the price put me off repurchasing it, the 3 for 2 deal gave me the excuse to give it another go.


Rimmel Colour Rush Balm 'On Fire' - £5.99 boots.com Both my sister and I own a few of these between us and we really love them, she decided to pick up this shade which is a gorgeous vibrant red pink colour.

No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush 'Rose Blossom' - £9.95 boots.com This has already become an every day essential in my makeup bag, you can now officially call me a cream blush convert.

Barry M Sequin Nail Effects 'White' - £3.99 boots.com The sequin effects polishes have caught my eye every time I've gone over to the Barry M stand and this time I just couldn't leave without buying one. I've heard mixed reviews on so I may be doing a nail post soon so you can see what I think.

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish 'Instyle Coral' - £3.99 boots.com Another of my Sister's picks, she was looking for the perfect pedicure colour and I think this shade will go with just about anything. It's more pink in real life but for some reason in these pictures it looks really orange.

I'd love to hear what you've picked up in the in the recent Boots 3 for 2 deal, let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig