Saturday 8 March 2014

Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush - Review & Swatches


Seventeen have brought out some really exciting products for Spring/Summer this year but it was the Cheek Stamp Blush which really caught my eye. Taking advantage of the recent 3 for 2 offer in boots I picked it up in the shade 'Blushin', a lovely soft pink shade in the pot. Once on the cheek however it's more of a purple pink colour which is a little different to the normal peachy pinks I tend to go for. There are four other shades available in the range including two matte bronzers which they've just introduced.

For whatever reason I thought the Seventeen Cheek Stamp would be a cream blush but it's actually a very fine powder. It's picked up really easily by the sponge stamp applicator which transfers a lot of product on to the skin. In fact, you really have to be quite light handed when applying it or you risk looking a little too pink!
When I first bought I thought the shape of the applicator would make it quite awkward to apply but actually I found I could use the edge to apply it to my cheekbones and the flat surface works for the apples of the cheeks. It definitely needs blending out once applied however for a more natural look which I used my fingers to do.


The packaging makes it ideal for applying on the go with a great little mirror on the top of the pot and a secure twist fastening so it won't come loose in your bag. We're starting to see a lot of travel friendly makeup products at the moment which is really great, anything that makes applying makeup easier when you're out and about is really bloomin useful!

I so badly want to buy the other colours in the range now I've tried this one, the blush applies so well and I love how portable it is. I've found myself using it pretty much every day since I bought it just because it's so quick and easy to apply. I'd definitely recommend the Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush, they're a real bargain if you ask me!

Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush - £4.99 boots.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig