Monday 31 March 2014

N.O.T.D - Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'


Spring has officially sprung here in the UK which means painting my nails in all kinds of pretty pastel shades. A gorgeous Tiffany blue colour , 'Mint Candy Apple' from Essie is the perfect shade to adorn my nails now the sun is finally showing it's face. I've probably just jinxed it now and we'll be in for another month of rain!

I already own a few Essie polishes and I have to say that the formula really didn't impress me all that much, I found them to be really gloopy and bubbly so I never really used them. My Mum picked up this shade at the weekend however and I have to say the formula is so much better, it glides on smoothly and it's incredibly shiny, akin to gel nails I'd say. I bought my previous Essie polishes in the US so I'm wondering if the formula is different to those sold in the UK, either way it's certainly persuaded me to give Essie another try.  


Essie Nail Polish 'Mint Candy Apple' - £7.99 boots.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig