Sunday 2 March 2014

A Thank You

This is just a quick post to say a huge thank you to all those of you who follow my blog, I hit 500 followers this week which is just frankly mind blowing to me! 500 people have an interest in MY blog, it really makes those first few months of zero views totally worth it! Next month my blog will turn one and I really thought I would have given up by now but do you know what, I've discovered something I'm really passionate about so there's no way I'm going anywhere any time soon! I'm so happy that you are all enjoying what I write and produce and each and every comment makes my day so please keep them coming, I reply to every single one!

As an extra thank you to all you lovely followers I'm currently holding a Soap and Glory giveaway which you can enter here.There's not long left to go so make sure you enter now!

I'm forever grateful to all 500 of you!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig