Friday 7 February 2014

Primark Spring/Summer 2014 - My Picks

Primark are playing a bit of  blinder with their Spring Summer collection for 2014! I'm really impressed so far with what they've released and I've already got my eye on a few things that are now available in store. It may not be so different to what we saw last year (lots of pastel!) but it sure is pretty! Here's my picks:

BEVERLY HILLS Jumper £12 
Slogan jumpers are everywhere at the moment and this pink number is perfect to throw on with some denim cut offs. (once it stops raining obviously!)

Peach Spear Necklace £3
This gorgeous statement necklace would compliment any look, pair it with a little black dress and heels and you'll be good to go!
Slingback Court £10
Comfort and style is what it's all about in these peachy pink sling backs, I think they'd look fantastic with a tan! 

Perforated Skirt £14
This simple white skirt is in no way boring thanks to the intricate perforated detail which really gives it an edge.

Skirt £12
My favourite of all my picks, this gorgeous lace overlay skirt is perfect for hiding away your pale pins unitl you get a bit of colour on them!
Jacket £25
The perfect alternative to black leather, stand out in this pastel pink number on those cooler days.
Caged Ballerina Sandal £8
White sandals go with literally any outfit so in my eyes they're a must for Spring/Summer!

Skirt £6
The weather might not be tropical but you certainly will be in this palm print skirt!

Asymmetric Crepe Wrap Skirt £10
This lemon asymmetric skirt will certainly brighten someone's day, especially worn together with a cute, white button up shirt.
White Satchel £9
It would be impossible to find an outfit you couldn't wear with little white satchel with!

Pink Contrast Raglan T Shirt £4
This t shirt will be available in multiple pastel shades and I'm most definitely picking up one of each. Perfect to wear with jeans whilst we wait for Summer to come.

Everything I've featured is available in stores now so you might as well make a start on your new Summer wardrobe now! I'm planning on getting down to Primark as soon as possible before it sells out! 

*All pictures propery of Primark UK*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig