Wednesday 26 February 2014

OOTD - A Girl In (Faux) Fur

- Fur Lapel ASOS - Leather Jacket H&M - Dress Primark - Shoes Matalan - Jumper H&M -

I haven't done an outfit post for ages as my sister/photographer is moving at the moment so doesn't have much free time at the weekends. I thought I'd have a go myself instead, queue a lot of running back and forth trying to set the camera whilst making sure I'm in shot before the timer goes off. I just about managed a few poses but unfortunately the light wasn't great. Nevermind, you can see what I'm wearing so that's all that matters right?!

I wore this outfit at the weekend to a local vintage fair which turned out to be not so great but on the plus side I got to drive there! It was one of my first drives since passing my driving test on Valentine's day so to say I was excited would be an understatement! I'm generally a very nervous person so it was a huge deal for me to even do the test let alone pass first time. Let's put it this way, this time last year there was no way I would have been able to do it so I'm very chuffed with myself right now! I threw on the jumper later on when I got home just cause it was way too cold not to wear it. Come on summer, hurry up, I need you! I'm so over layering up with coats and jumpers.

This is pretty much the makeup look I wear every day, it's getting to the stage now when I just don't feel as if I look right without that little flick of eye liner. I guess it's a security thing but I'm pretty sure we all have that little something that makes us feel good about ourselves, it's just a shame it takes me so bloody long to perfect! Other than that I just went for a nude lip, a peachy cheek and plenty of mascara as always.

Makeup used:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 'True Ivory' - £8.99 boots.com
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Chantilly' - £21.00 narscosmetics.co.uk
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder - £3.99 boots.com
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - £8.99 boots.com
Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Liner - £15.50 benefitcosmetics.co.uk 
Benefit Sugarbomb - £23.50 benefitcosmetics.co.uk 
Autograph Moisture Colour Lipstick 'Powder Pink' - £8.50 marksandspencer.com
Benefit Browzings 'Medium' £23.50 benefitcosmetics.co.uk 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig