Friday 10 January 2014

What's In My Bag?



These 'What's In My Bag' posts are really popular on Youtube as well as in the blogging world at the moment, there is literally hundreds of them floating about! I think they appeal to our nosy side (well mine at least!) and I really enjoy reading them so I thought it only fair I do my own. Mine's not exactly as glamorous as what some people apparently carry around I mean, four pairs of Chanel sunglasses and a tamagotchi, really?! It's more like train tickets and lip balm in my bag. They do say a girl carries her life in her bag so what does that say about me, I don't have a car and I have dry lips. Well that is true.

So here's what's in my bag:

My Purse - My lovely sister bought me this purse for my birthday, I'm pretty sure it's from Topshop.

My Mobile Phone - I got the HTC One Mini a couple of months ago, I like HTC and I wanted something lightweight so this is perfect. It's not actually that mini, it's about the same size as an iPhone. 

Glasses - I'm short sighted so I have to wear them for driving, watching TV etc. These ones are D&G.

My Keys - For obvious reasons

Random Things - There's tons of random things in there like some loose change, a couple of hairbands and hair grips and a few old train tickets. Normally there's ton more rubbish in my bag but I only started using it a couple of weeks ago so for now it's pretty tidy!

Notebook and pen - I bought this notebook at the weekend so I could jot down all my blog ramblings in. Alright, I mainly bought it because it's pretty but hey, you never know when you're going to have a bright idea!

Medical Stuff - Things like Neurofen (Ibuprofen) because I'm always getting tension headaches, Bach Rescue Remedy for when I'm feeling a little anxious and Kleenex tissues as I'm getting over a cold, enough said.

Beauty Stuff - I carry around way too many lipsticks, currently in my bag are my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 'Peach Passion', Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in 'Nudist', Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Super Strawberry' and a Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in 'Not An Illusion'. Oh and two Nivea Lip Balms, I've no idea why I have two. As well as all the lipsticks I always carry around a tube of Bodyshop Vitamin E hand cream because it's the only thing that soothes my dry hands in the winter. 

Oh and I nearly forgot to add, my beautiful new bag I got for Christmas from my sister, it's from Accessorize and is the perfect size to keep everything in including everything I don't need, perfect! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig