Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Sounds #1

This week's Sunday Sound is a beautiful song, Full Circle by a band called Half Moon Run. I'd never heard of the band until this week when this song was played on Radio 1. I immediately loved it hence why it's this weeks Sunday Sound so make sure you take a listen whilst you're having a read.

PLEASE PLAY WHILST READING

I've managed to blog every day this week so here's a round up of this weeks most popular posts in case you missed them:

Review - BaByliss Curl Secret - I raved about how much I love the new BaByliss Curl Secret, no more bad hair days for me!

Autograph Makeup - Blusher 'Apricot' and Lipstick 'Powder Pink' - I tried out a new range for me this week from Autograph at M&S which really impressed me.  

'What's In My Bag' - I did one of those reallly popular 'What's In My Bag' posts, they're one of my favourite posts to read so you can all go have a nosey.

Review - Paperchase Geo Nail Wraps - I was pleasantly surprised this week when I tried these super cute nail wrap from Paperchase.

My Favourite Beauty Products This Week have to be first off the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, this stuff means even if I'm having a bad skin day I can still fake flawless skin, I'll only be sorry when it runs out cause t's so expensive! I've also rediscovered the Sleek I-Divine Palette 'Au Naturel' this week, it has a great range of wearable shadow which are also great for lining the eyes. The quality of the shadows are exceptional, really creamy and pigmented, I've been reaching for it a lot this week.

Sleek I-Divine Palette 'Au Naturel' £7.99 sleekmakeup.com
Nars Cream Concealer £21.00 narscosmetics.co.uk

What's your favourite song been this week? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig