Monday 27 January 2014

OOTD - A Girl And A Spotty Dog


Leather Jacket - H&M 
T-Shirt - H&M 
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Kurt Geiger 
Necklace - Accessorize 

This is a really casual outfit for me, in fact I hardly ever wear trousers, I'm nearly always in dresses and skirts! Obviously skirts are not exactly practical for taking the dog for a walk, especially in 40mph winds like on the day we took these pictures. Apologies if I look a little wind swept! So everyone meet Freddie, my gorgeous, giant Dalmatian. I thought it might be fun to include him in my outfit post seeing as I spend so much of my day with him, he's my baby even if he does weigh 40 kilos!

This is a typical outfit for me when I'm not really doing much, I walk Freddie every day so comfort is essential and these jeans from Miss Selfridge are the comfiest I've ever worn! I definitely recommend Miss Selfridge if you're looking for a new pair of jeans!

Oh and I just thought I'd throw in another fun little gif below just to show you that Freddie isn't really that well behaved, he was just being bribed!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig