Thursday 16 January 2014

My Favourite Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up


I know many a beauty blogger have already raved about the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation as it's been around for quite a while now but for some reason it took me a long time to actually try it. I've been a HUGE fan of Rimmel's new products in 2013 and I'm really berating myself now that it took me so long to try it as it's fast become my favourite foundation to use.

So, a bit about this foundation, well it boasts an 'anti fatigue effect and radiant glow' but honestly, I don't find it all that glowy. I know I'm starting on a negative but actually I don't want glowy skin during the winter, I want something with a bit more coverage and that doesn't feel greasy on my skin. The Rimmel Wake Me Up pretty much ticks all these boxes. It's lightweight but gives enough coverage to cover most blemishes and redness and luckily for me 'True Ivory' matches my skin tone perfectly. It's lasted me well so far and I'll definitely continue to wear it through to the summer months.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £6.99 boots.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig