Saturday 25 January 2014

Feeling Blue - Wish List #1

1. Little Mermaid PJs £20 topshop.com
2. Floral Dress £29.99 pullandbear.com
3. Platform Sandals £55 riverisland.com
4. Revlon ColourBurst Matte £7.99 boots.com
5. Effaclar Duo + £11.62 boots.com
6. Print Blouse £22 riverisland.com
7. Duck Egg Pea Coat £89 missselfridge.com 

This week started off officially with 'Blue Monday', what's supposed to be the most miserable day of the year in the UK. Pair that with the awful weather we've been having recently means most of us have been feeling a little down in the dumps. So what did I do to cheer myself up? Well a little online window shopping of course because looking at things I want but can't afford is definitely going to cheer me up! Oh well, I can admire them from in front of my computer screen and dream of wearing that gorgeous blue coat. Nope, it's not working.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig