Tuesday 7 January 2014

Easy Nail Art - Half and Half


I love experimenting with nail art but I don't really have the right tools so most of the time I just wing it and that's how I came up with this really simple but effective design. I used gold and red but you can use any two colours you like.

It's so simple, just paint your whole nail with your first polish then make sure it's completely dry before you do the next step. Take your second polish and wipe off any excess around the edge of the bottle. Gently angle the brush across half the nail and fill in the gap. The two polishes you use need to be quite pigmented so the other colour doesn't show through and that's it! So easy but I think it looks really pretty and it's grat if you can't decide what colour to paint your nails!


The two colours I used were Ciate Paint Pot in 'Boudoir' and Topshop Nail Polish in 'Suffuse'.

You can really experiment with this design, you don't have to do half and half, try using more of one colour or even different colours and switch it up on each nail, I'm sure your attempt will be much better than mine! Let me know if you try it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig