Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Few Recent Buys


I had to satisfy my shopping addiction (yes HAD to) at the weekend but thankfully I managed not to spend too much money. I bought a few really great things and was really happy with what I got so I thought I'd share them with you all.

Let's start with this gorgeous bright red tea dress from Primark. It's the perfect transitional dress, I can wear it any time of the wear seeing as it looks great with black tights and a chunky cardi but will look equally amazing in the summer paired with bare legs and cute sandals. Don't you just love the print as well, it's more of an edgy floral print and not too girly!


I also picked up with super cute necklace from Primark for only £3, such a bargain! It's slightly difficult to tell from this picture but it's gold and pale pink. They also have it in pale blue so I might have to pick that one up too! Primark do some really great statement necklaces but I like that this necklace isn't too chunky cause they can look a little thick around my neck.

Tea Dress - £13 Primark


Finally on to my beauty buys from Boots, I picked up two Barry M nail polishes in 'Matte White' and 'Black'. I absolutely love the quality of Barry M nail polishes plus they come in so many colours at such a decent price, they really are hard to resist! You might be thinking Black and White are strange choices for nail polish but I'm really loving doing nail art at the moment and a decent black and white polishes are essential in most designs.

Barry M Nail Polish - £2.99 boots.com


I was also very excited to pick up one of the new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms in 'Unapologetic, a bright pink shade. These have been much hyped since their release a few weeks ago and I absolutely love lip crayon so I couldn't not try them out. I'm really impressed so far, they have a minty scent to them which feels really fresh especially first thing in the morning and they go on like a dream. They are matte finish so they so show up a few dry bits on the lips but nothing a bit of balm apllied beforehand can't sort out. The pigment is fantastic, really bright and vivid, just how I like my lipsticks!

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm - £7.99 boots.com


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig