Wednesday 4 December 2013

N.O.T.D Kate Spade For Nails Inc - Uptown Glamour


I picked up the December issue of Glamour Magazine yesterday, mainly because free with it was this Kate Spade by Nails Inc polish in the shade 'Uptown Glamour' that was just too pretty to resist! It's a beautiful pale gold which I think gives the same finish as nail foils but without the hassle. I paired it with my favourite glitter polish 'Prospect' from Topshop as an accent nail which go together really beautifully.


They're currently giving away four different polishes, this gold colour, a red, a dark blue and a silver. Normally Nails Inc polishes retail at £11 so to pick them up for £2 is a really bargain, I suggest you get down the shops quick before they replace them with the January Issues!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig