Monday 9 December 2013

Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar - Days 1-9


I was lucky enough this year that my Mum treated me to the Ciate Advent Calendar as an early Christmas present. I was so desperate for the one they brought out last year so I was over the moon to get this years calendar (and rumour has it it's better than last years!). 
I've included a few pictures for those of you who haven't seen it yet, it includes a mix of mini paint pots, glitter sprinkles, sequin blends, caviar pearls and two nail treatments as well as a mini funnel. It tells you on the back of the box which polishes are included but I don't want to spoil the surprise (for you or me!).




I get so bloomin excited every morning to open it up and get a new nail polish and I really wanted to share it with those of you who didn't get your hands on one as I know last year I loved seeing what was in the calendar on other blogs. At the end of each week I'll put together a post of what's behind each door and this first post includes days one through nine. I was planning on getting the post out on Sunday but I have been away for the weekend so I thought I would just put it out today instead hence why it's days one to nine. Look out for a post next Sunday for Tuesday to Sunday's polishes in the calendar.  

 - Day 1: Snow Globe - Day 2: Boudoir - Day 3: Hopskotch - Day 4: Sequin Mistletoe (Calendar Exclusive) - Day 5: Encore! - Day 6: Sugar Plum - Day 7: Fit For A Queen - Day 8: Kiss Chase - Day 9: Pillow Fight -


It's quite hard to pick a favourite from the week, it either has to be Kiss Chase, a hot pink colour which appeals to my girly side or Pillow Fight, a lilac grey which I think's quite a sophisticated colour for your nails.  
The Ciate Mini Mani Month is still available online and at Selfridges for £42. It may already be the 9th of December but it's such a great saving for the amount of top quality nail polishes you get. If you're a nail polish addict like me then I'd recommend you get yourself one now!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig