Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Party Look - Hair and Makeup


For my Christmas party look this year I've gone for quite a classic look, red lips and a swipe of eyeliner and that's it! For some reason my lipstick looks pink in the above picture (I blame dodgy lighting!) but I'm actually wearing Ruby Woo by Mac. I also decided not to bother with an eyeliner flick like I usually do and instead I think it looks more like I'm wearing false eyelashes which I'm not.
You can see my makeup in a more natural light in the pictures below. You can also see how pale I am, PALE AND PROUD I AM!

What I used:

Makeup:
Hair:

For my hair I used the Babyliss Curling Wand to create quite tight curls. Once my hair was cool I brushed it through with fingers for more of a tousled look. For more volume I sprayed Batiste dry shampoo at the roots then gave it a good backcomb with my fingers, easy peasy! I use the Umberto Giannini Hot Styler Spray which it acts as a heat defence spray, smooths as a serumm as well as a hairspray so you can use it before and after you curl your hair.

I really love this look, it's quite Marilyn Monroe inspired and it's a real classic that anyone can wear. More than likely this will be my Christmas day makeup too!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig