Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas N.O.T.D - Ciate 'Ivory Queen' and 'Party Shoes'



Happy Boxing Day everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and indulged in way too much food just like I did to make me feel less guilty about stuffing myself with turkey and chocolate!

I really wanted to share my Christmas Day nails because they're too pretty not too. I've picked up some amazing nail polishes in my Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar and these two polishes have to be my favourite. Ivory Queen, a perfect nude shade, I used as a base then added a light coat of Party shoes which is a gorgeous gold glitter with specks of turquoise. You don't really get the full effect in these pictures but believe me they look amazing, it's such a gorgeous combination.

You can take a look at what nail polishes I got in days 1-9 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar here, the rest of the days will be posted shortly so keep an eye out!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig