Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers - His and Hers

I'm really getting in to the Christmas spirit this year (it's allowed, it's only 22 days until Christmas!) which means that a Christmas jumper is a must buy to snuggle up in on a cold evening or even to wear loud and proud whilst doing your Christmas shopping. I've put together my pick of the best Christmas jumpers from across the web and I have a feeling a lot of these are gonna be very popular so you better get in there quick! 
I 1. River Island £35 I 2. Boohoo £15 I 3. New Look £29.99 I 4. Boohoo £15 I 5. River Island £35 I

I haven't forgotten the menfolk don't worry, there's plenty of cheery (and not so cheery!) Christmas jumpers out there for the man in your life so you won't be alone in sharing your Christmas joy! If he doesn't wanna wear it just tell him he has to, or else.
I 1. River Island £35 I 2. Asos £26 I 3. River Island £35 I 4. Matalan £10 I 5. Boohoo £18 I

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig