Monday 18 November 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation


I've been using the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation for about a month now which I think is sufficient enough time to properly test it out. It's certainly made a good impression on me! It's marketed as being the only foundation which is 'Lighter Than Water' for a 'Zero Make-up Feel' and that's exactly what attracted it to me.

It really is different from any other foundation I've tried, it's consistency is so light that when applied it immediately starts to sink in to the skin so you really have to be quick to blend it in. I find it works best if you do small patches of the face at a time otherwise you are left with darker areas of foundation which are difficult to blend out. 
It  also doesn't come with a pump, instead you have to shake the bottle before each application as the foundation separates. Then with your finger over the top of the bottle you tip it upside down to get a small amount on your finger. 

It's incredibly lightweight and feels as if you are wearing no foundation at all which I love. I don't know about you but I really hate the feeling of layers of make up on my face. It sits well on my oily t zone when powdered and is the only foundation I've tried which doesn't sit as an oily layer, particularly around my nose, by the end of the day.



Unfortunately it doesn't give very much coverage so if you have problem skin then this foundation is not for you. It does however cover redness very well but it can be layered up to provide more of a medium coverage especially when paired up with a good concealer. If you have some dryness on the skin it can sit in these areas but I found if I applied moisturiser before hand I never had this problem. 
I wouldn't say it's especially long lasting either, it lasts around 6 hours before you might want to do some touch ups but it's worth it for the light weight feeling of the foundation on the skin through out the day. It's definitely a foundation for those of you who prefer light coverage and a matte finish to the skin.

Available HERE for £9.99

You can find me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. You can also sign up by Email in the side bar for regular post updates!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig