Sunday 3 November 2013

I'm On Pinterest



I'd always used Pinterest as a source of inspiration so I'm not sure why it took me so long but I finally decided to sign up for an account. It's safe to say I'm now a complete Pinterest Addict! I have to find the time every day to lose an hour scrolling through hundreds of pictures and pinning the ones I like on to my boards. I'm quite a visual person and It's a real opportunity to see pictures you wouldn't normally see. I get a little thrill each time someone repins my pin, I suppose that's why it's so addictive! In fact I've now pinned over a thousand pins on to my boards which is mad but hey, it's all harmless fun! It's probably the online social network site (if you can call it that!) where there is no bitchiness or catty comments, it positively encourages individuality and creativity and you'll always find a board or pin that you like.

If you're on Pinterest then give me a follow HERE and I'll be sure to check yours out too, I love browsing through other people's boards!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig