Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Girl Called Eleanor Has Had A Makeover!


If you're a regular reader of A Girl Called Eleanor you will have noticed by now the new look of my blog. I've got a brand spanking new header, a gorgeous new colour scheme and a new background. I've been playing around with the design for a couple of days but it was a complete spur of the moment decision to have a complete overhaul. It took me all of yesterday evening to complete and I'm so happy with how it's turned out. It's quite a simple design but it's very me so I hope you like it as much as I do! In fact, I'm really proud of myself considering I'm a complete design and html novice but with the help of google I managed to figure it all out. If you'd like to know a bit more about how I did it e.g. how I made the header then let me know and I'll do a couple of posts on it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig