Friday 18 October 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag



I'm currently stuck in bed with the worst cold ever (no exaggeration!) and my brain just isn't working properly to be able to put together a decent blog post. With that in mind I thought it might be fun to do The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag which I saw on Chloe's Way seeing as it doesn't take too much thinking to do and tags are always fun to read so I hope you enjoy! 

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I hardly ever exfoliate, I really should because I end up with horrible chicken skin sometimes but honestly I just can't be bothered with it. It seems like such a faff when really I just want to be in and out of the shower in a couple of minutes so I can get on with other things. 

2. Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
To be honest, not really. I use my fingers to apply my foundation/concealer so there's no brushes to wash there. As for my other brushes I definitely don't wash them as often as I should, It's purely just down to me being lazy but if I remember then I will.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not very long, I pretty much always have my nails looking nice to the point where people will notice if they are chipped or not painted. I really enjoy doing my nails or any one else's for that matter cause I just find it really relaxing.

4.How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?
(i.e. purchasing a new top coat or a new foundation etc.)
I like to keep up with what's running out in my make up bag so I tend to get ahead of myself and buy something new before the last product has even run out. It's not exactly economical and I usually end up with loads of half empty products but I don't like to think about what would happen if I ran out of foundation or mascara! 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
My worst beauty habit would probably be not keeping my eyebrows in shape as much as I should. I use the excuse that I have a fringe so no one ever really sees them but they are pretty thick and grow so quickly. I tend to just leave them until they get really bad and then I'll pluck/wax them. Attractive huh? I've got this new wax pen now though which is really easy to use so there's no excuses now.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
It has to be doing my laundry, I'm so bad at keeping up with washing my clothes that I'll end up with no clean clothes left before I will put a wash in. It's not like it's even a difficult thing to do and I know I would be so much happier if I did my laundry more often because I'd have way more clothes to choose from but I just can't be bothered. 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
No never, I have to be organised with plenty of time other wise I just get really stressed and end up not even wanting to go out. I don't like to be rushed either so I have to give myself plenty of time, probably cause I really enjoy putting my make up on, doing my hair and choosing an outfit so I like to have time to do it. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think so, I'm quite frugal when it comes to spending and I'll go through phases when I just don't buy anything. To be honest I don't really have much money anyway at the moment so I'm pretty much on a constant spending ban!    

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
It should be really organised but it isn't. The products I don't use everyday are tidied away in all the storage I should really make more use of where as the products I use every day are currently sat on my window sill where I do my make up every day. Y'know, I've realised from this tag that I'm really quite lazy! As for nail polish, it gets shared round between my Mum, my Sister and I so there's no guessing where all the nail polishes are in our house!

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think the longest I've gone is a week without writing a post but I could be wrong. I'm pretty good at keeping up with posts, even on holiday I blogged every couple of days because I really enjoy doing it. I post at least twice a week but I'd really like to do it more often.

Rules:
1. Copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if your feeling nice and at the end of the post state who you tag and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG'.
5. Have fun! :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag, just link back to me to say I've tagged you. :-)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig