Saturday 19 October 2013

Starry Night - N.O.T.D

I Nails Inc - Available here I Bourjois Manicure Laser Toppings - Available here I

I'm still feeling the effects of this horrible cold, as are most people I know at the moment, so to cheer myself up I painted my nails and I have to say I think they look pretty cool. Nails Inc's 'Motcomb Street' was a freebie in Glamour Magazine last year and it's been one of my favourite's ever since. Perfect for Autumn/Winter it's an almost black navy blue and only needs one coat which is probably why I chose it subconsciously cause I'm stuck in one of those can't be bothered moods. On two nails I added a couple of coats of the Bourjois Macincure Laser Toppings in 'Sun Scales' which looks amazing against the dark blue. It really reminds me of those beautiful, dark, starry skies you get in the winter time, I for one can't wait for cosy nights on the sofa in front of the fire!

p.s. Keep up with all the latest on A Girl Called Eleanor by following me on Twitter, Bloglovin, Google+ and Pinterest. You can also sign up by Email in the side bar for regular post updates!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig