Thursday 19 September 2013

O.O.T.D A Girl In A Striped T Shirt

Just a little post today in which I thought I'd share my outfit just cause I really like it.
I love this skirt because I can literally wear it with anything, its completely versatile but not too boring because it has this cool, crinkly pattern on it. 
You know I forgot how amazing tights are, you just feel so much more comfortable than having bare legs and worrying if people can see up your skirt.
I've had a bit of an obsession with Coral this summer so this coral striped t shirt has been one of my favourites these past few months and I just love the neckline, its so flattering.


My favourite part of this outfit has to be my shoes, they're just simple suede black pumps with the most amazing bow shaped bejewelled silver buckles on the front. The only problem is I don't want to wear them too often in case I ruin them and if it's raining then it's a no go. 


The top is from Forever 21, the skirt is from Monki and the shoes are from Next.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig