Tuesday 17 September 2013

Max Factor Mini Nail Polish


Max Factor Max Colour Efects Mini Nail Polish in 'Diva Coral'

I always find it difficult to choose a colour to wear on my nails at this time of the year, the weather is starting to turn yet I'm still trying to get the most out of my colourful, summer clothes. With that in mind I decided to go with this darker coral shade from Max Factor, it's slightly more orange than pink which satisfies my need for a bright colour on my nails is ever so slightly neon. I was really impressed with the formula of this polish, only two coats are need and it's really shiny which is great because I was in a bit of a rush This little bottle is perfect for travelling or to keep in your bag for touch ups when you chip a nail. It's a shame really that I only discovered this polish at the end of the summer. Available here for £3.99.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig