Saturday 10 August 2013

Day Time Smokey Eye Look

 
I generally don't wear much eye make up during the day, just mascara and a flick of liquid eye liner if I'm feeling daring but today I felt a bit more experimental. I ended up creating a day time smokey eye look which is really wearable and definitely doesn't look too much for day time which was what I was afraid of.
The shadows I used were two I mixed together from the Sleek Oh So Special Palette to create a taupe brown and a dark grey shadow I used from the 'I'm Glam Therefore I am' Benefit palette. I kept the rest of my make up really simple using the bourjois cream blush in shade 03 on my cheeks, one coat of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and dabbed a small amount of the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in Shade 110  on my lips as more of a stain.
I followed Lisa Eldridge's Classic Smokey Eye Tutorial which is really simple to follow along and you only need a couple of products. If you haven't already I would definitely recommend you have a look at more of her tutorials on her website www.lisaeldridge.com  or her youtube channel.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig