Saturday 24 August 2013

Bourjois Laser Manicure Toppings


Taking advantage of the recent deal on Bourjois products in Boots, I decided to buy one of the new Manicure Laser Toppings in 'Sun Scales', a gold/rose gold glitter polish. I have to say I'm not really a fan of glitter polishes, I love how they look but hate how difficult they are to get off your nails. However this glitter polish is a little different to others I've tried, instead of round pieces of glitter it contains thin strands of glitter. This makes it so much easier to remove from your nails than regular glitter polishes which is a big thumbs up from me! What's more it has a really easy to use flat brush which is perfectly shaped to evenly distribute the glitter across the nail so no more annoying clumps. I have to say I think it looks great used as an accent nail and will be perfect for parties or just for a little added glamour.
  
Base colour: E-nuf is E-nuf from Essie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig