Sunday 4 August 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon


Bourjois' Colour Boost Lip Crayons have been available for a couple of months but for some reason they never came up on my radar until now. A 3 for 2 offer on Bourjois products in Boots was all the fuel I needed to pick up one of these lip crayons.

I was really drawn to Orange Punch because of the vivid colour but also a little scared it would be too bright. Thankfully it's more of a subtle pink, orange colour on the lips which is really wearable. Normally I'm not brave enough to wear lipstick during the day so the sheer colour of this lip crayon is just perfect for me and perfect for the summer months. What's more Bourjois claims it's waterproof, spf 15 and provides 'a bare lip sensation'. I'm not sure I agree with the last claim, it feels quite sticky even half an hour after you've applied it and it definitely did not last 10 hours, BUT it does feel very moisturising and it stayed on relatively well when drinking and eating. 

There's an obvious comparison to the Clinique Chubby Sticks but overall I much prefer the price and colour pay off of the Bourjois Lip Crayons and I'm definitely considering buying the rest of the colours in the collection.
Available here for £7.99.       
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig